Thursday, January 3, 2013

Where have I been?

It's been a while since I posted (September to be exact!) ... so where have I been? Here. Doing nothing! We are pretty boring and I'm ok with that. It's just been work, home, sleep, repeat. Below are a few pics I snapped with the phone. Someone might find this interesting:

September:

Josh playing with Katie and Elijah 
Amber and Sam got me new earrings :)
 October:

Carrie and I shared a Nutella Crepe at Baker's Crust - delish!
Phone cover for a while
First attempt at Banana Bread - not bad
Fall Decor
Apple Pies for work potluck
Danielle visits!
And we made cookie-PB cup-brownies! 
Tim Hawkin's concert in Greensboro
for Jeremy's bday!
Katie and Lij got new shirts
and Katie likes to make funny faces for photos
I got in for a quick picture. Lij's shirt says it all - My Auntie Rocks ... and she does (Cause it's me)!
Carrie needed a stache photo for work and I helped. So I took one of myself too ... it was for work, right? 
Josh and I went to the Landmark Theater to see the Grinch
Got my first stand mixer
Front door decor
Christmas lovin' from Boston
Stache fun with Samson. He wasn't feeling good in this pic but was a good sport. 
Fun with a new cookie press
I think based on these photos I might need to put the stache down ... but they are so funny!

What have I been running for? Well, I've been running from running ... and you can see all the delicious yummies I've had over the past few months. With the new mixer, better get out of my way cause there's going to be more! I better start running again!

No comments:

Post a Comment