Sunday, January 20, 2013

Meet Luke David

Not too much has happened lately. I mean, other than the birth of my newest nephew Luke. That's a lot in and of itself! Here's a couple cute pics of him:

Good pic of Nana and Papa on Luke's bday
Katie and Elijah were so excited
I'm ready to spoil him ...
I love this pose!
Here's a glimpse at the snow we got on Thursday night.
I'm starting to feel the need to start running again. I'm just waiting on the desire. I know I need to, I just don't want too! The running stopped but the eating has picked up quite a bit ... thanks Pinterest! I made these cookies yesterday and they are the best ones I've had so far! They are from  www.sallysbakingaddiction.com and I'll definitely be checking out her blog for more ideas.

cake batter chocolate chip cookies
Yum!!! What a great way to use sprinkles. Photo credit to www.sallysbakingaddiction.com. Why didn't I take my on pic yesterday? Maybe it's cause I was too busy eating them ....
This is the first time my outcome actually looked like what I saw on pinterest. My goal is to share my experience with Pinterest more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment