Sunday, July 3, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things . . . while Josh plays COD etc

Below is a list of things I enjoy, other than reading blogs, in no specific order. No judgment :)
  • Toddlers & Tiaras on TLC - I found it outrageous!
  • Feeney's Frozen Yogurt: Mint Chocolate Chip is FANTASTIC! I would run several miles for a cup of that! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Feeneys-Frozen-Yogurt-Bar/185845988132
  • Squeezing/Pinching the cheeks of my niece and nephews (I have a new nephew too!).
  • Sitting on the couch with my feet on the coffee table watching TV with my honey with the laptop on my lap.
  • Reading books in bed while my honey sleeps (or reads too).
  • 19 Kids & Counting on TLC - I find it very sweet that all of the kids get along so well.
  • Police Women of Broward County on TLC - makes me want to be a cop but I don't think I am tough enough . . .
  • Singing in the car - alone.
  • Sandra Bullock movies - so most of them are pretty cheesy, but . . .
  • Journey
Apparently, I love to eat and watch TV. Better do all of that before I have kiddos myself!

What do you enjoy?

Currently running for homemade ice cream with peaches!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment