Friday, February 14, 2014

38 Weeks

We've made it to 38 weeks today - on Valentine's Day!


My ankles started swelling last weekend. It isn't an every day issue and it doesn't hurt as much as my hands do! I figure I'm doing pretty well if my biggest complaints are some recent swelling (didn't start till week 37), heartburn/indigestion/acid re-flux, and a few headaches here and there. I've been pretty blessed so far. I'm still waiting on that fabled "second wind" I'm supposed to get before Peanut arrives!

Today is Valentine's Day and Trophyhus didn't disappoint. He has been extra sweet and attentive today. He brought me flowers and a Kit Kat home to top it all off. I really do feel special to have such a wonderful, loving husband and a sweet baby boy on the way!

2 comments:

  1. You look great!! Praying for a healthy, speedy delivery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I just realized you have my old link... if you want to update it it is thiswholehouse.blogspot.com :) :)

    ReplyDelete