Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Baby Shower, Birthday, and New Year's

Jam packed - that's how this holiday season has been! But I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!

Saturday (12/28), my family had a shower for me at my Grandma's house in Cana, VA. I think it had been at least 2 years since I had seen some of them. That's just too long! We used that as a good opportunity to take some family pictures.
It's hard to fit us all in ..
Cousin Hope and Aunt Nannette
Uncle Jason, Cousin Aiden, and Uncle Donnie
Cousins Cara, Ila, and Leslie
Cousins David, Solomon, Ananias, and Carrie
Cousins Darlene, Cariah, and Cooper
Lots of nuts ... too many to list :)
Daddy with Grandma and some of Daddy's brothers and sisters ... too many to list!
Daddy, Grandma, and me
Daddy and Momma with the grand kids
 Sunday was my birthday. I needed that time to relax!
The first thing Josh has bought for Peanut on his own - an Appalachian State shirt - how sweet! 
The coolest "Mommy and Me" bag. Mom holds the orange handles and the little one holds the blue handle. Pretty cool and Josh found it all on his own! 
The best picture I could get of the two of us on my bday ... 
My birthday treats - a cake made by Josh and a K&W chocolate cream pie from Ingrid.
Flowers from Josh - I came home after the shower to a clean house, clean laundry, grocery shopping complete, a cake baked, and fresh flowers. He is quite the Trophyhus! I'm one lucky girl!
 For New Year's we went to dinner with Amber and Sam then went to Carrie's for some games. We had a great time and actually made it to midnight. Probably the last time I'll be able to do that!

And, what have I been eating (since I'm no longer running) ... 
O'Dell's dog basket! Had to get one on the way home from the shower. You can't beat two hot dogs and crinkle cut FF for so cheap!
Amber loves them too!
I reach 32 weeks on Friday (1/3/14) - so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment