Sunday, January 19, 2014

34 Week Update

We hit the 34 week mark on Friday! Only about 6 weeks to go ... Are we ready? Am I ready?????


We've organized the nursery and it's almost complete. Mom, Carrie, and Amber came over to help me arrange the furniture. They moved everything at least twice! But now, I feel much better about the placement! Once we have everything together, I look forward to taking some pics of the nursery and sharing them. Stay tuned!!

I've washed 2 loads of laundry, 3rd is in the dryer now and 4th (and last for a while) will be washed tomorrow. I'm hoping this gets us through the first couple weeks at least!
This is just load number one. It takes a long time to "fold" all these little clothes!
We did a large Babies R Us trip this weekend and there's just a few things left until we think we have it all together. Then, baby boy will get here and prove to us that we have no clue ... Haha!
Josh did a good job putting the Glider/Bouncer together today. Please note: My feet are propped up and I'm letting him do all the work :)
 
Recently, I've enjoyed some delicious Italian food. Today we celebrated our anniversary by having lunch at Carraba's. It was delish!

1 comment:

  1. 4am is a good time for bongos! But never play bongos walkin down the stairs

    ReplyDelete