Monday, June 3, 2013

Faith Night 2013 at the Diamond

Saturday night was Faith Night at the Diamond for the Richmond Flying Squirrels. I joined Carrie, Amber, and the kiddos ... it was packed! Overall, I think it was a really fun time though. The kids did pretty good. We had cotton candy, fried pickles, Twizzlers ... that's why you go to baseball games - for the food! We stayed for the fireworks and Katie and Elijah even ran the bases after the game. Here's few pics of the night:
Carrie and baby Luke
Elijah - clapping?


Me and Lij
Silly Lij
Katie and her "soder"
Lij watching the fireworks
Amber and Katie watching the fireworks
with the visiting mascot
with Nutzy the Flying Squirrel
 So if I was running it would be for the pancakes Josh made for dinner! They were fantastic! Buttery, crispy edges - just perfection!

1 comment:

  1. Was it hot? Everybody looks it. I actually LOL'd at Katie and her soder. Aww, I miss them young'uns.

    ReplyDelete