Sunday, March 4, 2012

Catch Up

Time is going by so fast! Here's a quick check up for the last few months:

Removing wallpaper from Mom's new dining room
 Amber cleaning
Super Bowl Sunday with Boston
Katie Cheesin' it up
First snow in our VA Home on 02-12-12
Got Josh to wear purple and it looks good :)
Katie and Elijah hiding from Papa
 Katie didn't think you could hear her if she was wearing the headphones :)
2nd Snow 02-20-12
Josh cooking his first meal for us in the new house - spaghetti (who's surprised?).

Elijah sitting in the bench Papa made
Elijah's new hat
Dinner with Katie and Elijah and Carrie. I think I was under dressed!



Looking forward to Spring!

I think I have found something great to run for ... Nutella Crepes from Baker's Crust! Carrie shared one with me the other day at work and I can't stop thinking about it ... better get to running!

No comments:

Post a Comment